Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Vertical Striped Scarf





Materials:
Size 5.5 hook.
Yarn needle
Two colors of any kind of yarn (I used red Caron brand & black I Love This Yarn)

Pattern:
Chain however many you want to make it as long as you want.  I didn't keep track, I just started and kept going until it was as long as I wanted.  Chain one more then, turn.
Single crochet (SC) in the second chain from the hook and in each chain across. Chain one, turn. x3
Switch to second color.  SC in the second chain from the hook and in each chain across.  Chain one, turn. x2
Switch back to first color.  SC in the second chain from the hook and in each chain across.  Chain one, turn.
Switch to second color.  SC in the second chain from the hook and in each chain across.  Chain one, turn. x2
Switch back to first color.  SC in the second chain from the hook and in each chain across, chain one, turn. x2
Last row: single crochet one in every stitch, tie off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment