Friday, February 1, 2013

Newest and Brightest

So I've decided to add book reviews to my blog.  I know I haven't posted anything in awhile and I think it's because I wasn't getting hits other than from Ravelry due to a few patterns I posted. But anyways, I'm addicted to reading, which I've already blogged about.  I have recently read several books that I'm going to review and hopefully they aren't a gigantic waste of time.  But even if nobody really reads them, at least I can go back and re-read something I've written about a book. 

Also, I have a made a few more things recently, including a cupcake purse and a cupcake hat.

The cupcake purse picture will have to wait until I get her to send me a good picture of it. 
Here's the cupcake hat:
It has "sprinkles" on it.  The pattern called for a cherry on top, but I thought that would make it look more like an ice cream than a cupcake.

Book reviews to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment